More details about the officially licensed REVOLUTION PRO CONTROLLER for the PlayStation®4
Independent designer, manufacturer and distributor of peripherals, Bigben Interactive, is proud to reveal some key features of the officially licensed Revolution Pro Controller.
Coming to market as the result of a newly formed licensing partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd., the Revolution Pro Controller has been optimised in order to be fully compatible with the best-selling PlayStation®4 (PS4™) platform.
Developed with the eSport player in mind, Bigben Interactive’s team of industrial designers and engineers collaborated with pro-gamers to ensure the final Revolution Pro Controller would meet a wide range of their specific gameplay needs.
As a result of this collaboration, the Revolution Pro Controller features include:
- 46° amplitude dual analog sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- 4x extra shortcut buttons
- 8-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the 4x shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with 6 additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
- Compatibility with all PS4™ systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage
Fully customisable, accessible and easy to use, the Revolution Pro Controller also includes `pre-loaded’ configuration profiles for favourite games; making it extremely simple for users to plug and play with their PS4™.
Available this holiday season, The Revolution Pro Controller has an RRP of €109.99/£99.99 and is sold under the NACON™ peripherals brand throughout the UK and mainland European countries.