Video game publisher and distributor Bigben Interactive, and French racing game developer Kylotonn Games, are proud to unveil the front-pack artworks of WRC 5, the official 2015 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) game. It is scheduled for release in Autumn 2015 on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4, Playstation®3, PlayStation® Vita and PC.
Players around the world will find different cars featured on the packshot of WRC 5, highlighting the popularity of manufacturers, teams and drivers in each region. Even if for certain regions the choice seems obvious, it was often tricky to select one single driver to be THE ONE. Here is the selection of cars and drivers:
- United Kingdom, Scandinavia, and East Europe (Except Poland) : Kris Meeke – Citroën DS 3 WRC – Citroën Total Abu Dhabi WRT
- France and Benelux : Thierry Neuville – Hyundai i20 WRC – Hyundai Motorsport.
- Australia and New Zealand : Hayden Paddon – Hyundai i20 WRC – Hyundai Motorsport – Hyundai Mobis World Rally Team
- Spain, Italy, South Africa and Poland : Robert Kubica – Ford Fiesta RS WRC – RK World Rally Team
- Germany, Switzerland and Austria : Sébastien Ogier – Volkswagen Polo R WRC – Volkswagen Motorsport